April 20, 2011

Dangerous Venom and Slade Collingwood Married April 20th, 2011

When I meet Slade , it seemed that time stopped ... what seemed like 30 minutes had turned into 6am .. From that moment i knew he would become my best friend .. After many nights together he got down on his knee and asked me the question every girl wants to hear .. I personally have never seen a well put together wedding on Sl .. It was usually a rush job and not something you would want to remember ..  When it came time to find someone to join us together as one , we looked around alot .. ... then i came across Star*Crossed Weddings and fell in love with the Venue's and Packages they offer .. It was Spur of the moment but we couldnt wait any longer we had to be married . a Simple Im to Juilet and things were Good to go .... 1 hour we gave her and ourselves ..  I must say i was nervous , I wasnt sure what too do , where to go .. how to do any of this ..  But with Juilet , she took care of everything .. She made it Perfect . She smiles with us , Laughed at us when she tried to fix the pose balls , and i know it isnt easy when my avie is a 5ft 9 and Slade is about 50 feet tall .. ok not really maybe 12 .. Amazing night Juilet and we both thank you for making this come true
    Love Slade and Dangerous