March 30, 2012

Ivory and Darren Married March 30th, 2012

I absolutely LOVE how smoothly StarCrossed and Juliet handled my wedding. I am naturally a very wound-tight stressed-out worrier kind of person and Juliet really made me feel like everything was okay and going to go well. It did, too! Everything was just gorgeous and the music and ceremony was handled very professionally. I even crashed in the middle of my own wedding (which was deeply humiliating) but Juliet had everyone wait until I got back in-world and resumed the ceremony like nothing had happened. If I ever renew my vows or have any other special events, I will be coming to to Juliet! She's the best!

My husband had a couple special requests...to use voice during the reception and for the bridesmaids AND groomsmen to walk up the aisle together. It was done! Juliet was so very accommodating and worked with our wishes for our special day. Will forever be grateful to her for such an amazing day!
-Ivory and Darren