November 20, 2011

Cinnamon and Jay Married November 20th, 2011

When it came to the planning process I didn't have alot of time with alot of things happening in RL. I pretty much just turned in my notecards and didn't put in anymore effort than that. But regardless of my lack of effort the wedding went beautifully, not a glitch on the part of the planners and they even took into account the dynamic of my relationship with my groom and added something special to the normal vows which really touched me.

I have been married in sl a couple of times and this was by far the smoothest and nicest wedding I have had. Juliet is great with people and even when there was a small issue with the style of the finished wedding pictures instead of being cold and rude with me about it she was polite understanding and got the problem handled. All in all the best customer service I have ever experienced.
Cinnamon and Jay