October 09, 2011

Jazzy and Amandous Married October 9th, 2011


I just wanted to thank you and your staff again for the wonderful job you did on the wedding for Amandous and I.
I was so worried about everything until i placed it in your hands and forgot about it, followed your lead.  Your professionalism, timeliness, encouragement and leadership made what could be a stressful event very pleasant.  The music was awesome, please thank your dj for us.  We cant wait to see the pictures and get our certificate of the wedding.  The young lady that helped us during the rehearsal also reduced some fears and anxiety associated with the event.  The wedding vows you wrote for us were on target, it was so uncanny.  We were so nervous we couldnt write the vows ourselves lol.  Thank you so much for making our day memorable.  I have several of my friend couples who will be contacting you for their weddings, one in particular should be contacting you in a week or so.  Good Job Juliet.