September 21, 2011

Pyleria and Rocky Married September 21st, 2011

My experience was most amazing.  Juliet and her wonderful crew were a God-send.  When I first met Juliet I knew a basic plan of what I wanted...but wasn't sure how it would all play out.  The thought that it might have to be less than perfect made me nervous.  But Juliet stepped in and showed me everything she had to offer and even gave me some information that aided me in having the wedding of my dreams.  Even when the hurricane hit and everything got jumbled...she didn't leave my side for a second and made it so easy to relax.  Wedding's defiantly seem to be her passion and she does a superb job.  If anyone is reading this and wondering if they've found a good deal...I gotta tell you...this is no better.  
Thank you Juliet Moonshadow...and thank you everyone at Star*Crossed.
-Pyleria and Rocky