May 11, 2011

Troy Lumet and Cadence Macpherson Married May 11th, 2011

Juliet is an amazing person and a dear friend of mine. Although, it took me some time to find Mr. Right, I did and had the most perfect, amazing wedding to show him just how much he truly meant to me. The wedding was gorgeous, Juliet made getting married in SL so stress free and simple. I truly could not have asked for a better day. Every tiny little detail was taken care of and went without a hitch. I will never forget my special day and tell EVERYONE to go to Star*Crossed. There truly is no better in Second Life. From the invites, to the cake, to the dress, to the venue, to the music, to the ceremony, every little thing was 100% perfect. I could not have asked for better, truly. Thank you so much Star*Crossed and staff. 3 months with my husband and our favorite moment together still remains our wedding.
- Cady