November 20, 2010

Cari McLeod and Jaymes Tremor Married November 20th, 2010

Cari and I got married on Nov 20, 2010. We had the "Autumn Embrace" wedding and it was absolutely beautiful. The vibrant colours of oranges,yellows and reds, really made it amazing.  I have been to many weddings after ours and Juliet, is hands down the best wedding planner in second life.  She is very easy to work with, and she will give you what you need.  She works very hard to bring you the most memorable wedding.  Everyday since my wife and I have been married  there are so many times we say to each other " let's get married again"  that is how amazing it was.  For the future husbands and wives, I challenge you to tour SL and find a better wedding place, but to save you time go to Star Crossed Weddings because you'll never find a place as amazing as that.
-Jaymes